Growth Focused Services
The marketing assistance you really need
to help your startup grow !
Knowing how to explain your business is an art, especially when trying to explain it to different people in different roles and in an effort to get their support.
Helping you let your story tell the tale :
- Translating your idea into an everyday language
- Creating your elevator pitch, your one-pager, and your one-sentence explainer
- Enhancing your pitching skills
- Polishing your pitch deck
- Creating additional variations for different audiences (competition / investors / etc.)
We all know that content is king, but how do you make your content rule?
Creating a content plan that works for your business :
- Content planning, writing, and editing
- Copywriting, micro-copy, and creative content
- Managing email marketing & automation
- Writing PR, blog posts, opinion articles, etc.
- Polishing your website copy
Your product should be more than just functional, as it plays a crucial part in your customer’s journey and experience. It should reflect both your brand identity and your target audience’s preferences.
Making your product more viral and suitable for your target audience :
- Optimizing registration / acquisition funnels
- Onboarding users to optimize retention
- Making sure your brand shines through your product / idea
- Creating a user-friendly and consumer-oriented interface
You’re aiming to get your startup to a certain destination, but do you know the best way to get there? Did you plan the optimal route to reach that hilltop in the least amount of time and with minimal effort?
Providing you with a strategic go-to- market plan based on a profound understanding of your :
- Target market
- Competitive landscape
- Target audience segmentation
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats)
- Brand & positioning
While most startups don’t believe they need branding, ALL of the really successful ones say that they couldn’t have done it without a strong brand strategy in place.
Building, defining, and establishing your brand :
- USP detection
- Brand identity & positioning
- Branding & re-branding
- Brand guidelines
You know it better than me – having an idea is one thing, but bringing it to life is where it gets tricky… The same goes for marketing. Executing your marketing plan requires the right set of skills to make sure it’s actually working.
Turning your marketing plan into tangible outcomes :
- Creating the website concept, including design and development
- Writing and producing explainer videos
- Creating presentations
- Crafting conferences & exhibitions materials
- Producing marketing and sales collaterals
At the end of the day, we’re all looking to validate our decisions with another person, someone who understands the field we’re playing in and the challenges we’re facing to tell us what we’re doing right.
Giving you the help you need, when you need it, where you need it :
- Finding your guiding principle
- Providing a second opinion
- Consulting on any marketing / strategic issue
With innovative technologies and ideas, it’s sometimes hard to differ the overall hype from the actual market interest. An ICO launch calls for a different set of skills than traditional marketing does, and that’s what entrepreneurial marketing is all about…
Getting your ICO launch right from the get-go :
- Creating the right messaging
- Rewriting whitepapers, websites, and decks
- Managing community engagement
- Creating explainer videos
- Providing a second opinion
Happy customers write great testimonials,
Yifat is an expert in bringing the best product to the customer in the most accessible way. She is also a great executor – once we decided on the targets, she just went ahead and got the job done. I can’t imagine our early days without her by our side
Yifat has a great ability to get on top of strategic marketing challenges and brings a wealth of start-up and tech experience from her work in Australia and other markets. I think her blogs demonstrate that unique insight